Johan Lindberg Unveils New Sponsor at Tierp

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Jun 7, 2015.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

Johan Lindberg Unveils New Sponsor at Tierp

Lindberg Bros Motorsports is looking to make a big impact at the upcoming Tierp Internationals at Tierp Arena, north of Stockholm, Sweden on June 4-7, 2015.

After 6 races in the USA competing in NHRA with Jonnie's car it's finally time for Johan to jump in his own car and start of the European season at his home track only one hour from Lindberg's headquarters in Stockholm. With new partners and a brand new design the team looking forward to race on Swedish soil again.

''I can't wait until I jump back in the seat again and floor it and hopefully run some good numbers this coming weekend, Johan said. We have done a lot racing this year already with Jonnie's car with me watching from the outside, but now it's my turn behind the steering wheel.''

''It's fun to be back home and race for our home crowd, and I guess it's my brothers turn to shine a little bit, Jonnie said with a smile. I'm pretty confident we going to run fast this weekend, we have a fresh blower and a new injector hat from Jeff Burnett, so basically it's the same parts as my car in US. And together with the experience I have as a tuner with many runs racing so much overseas helps to.''

About Rovalin
    Rovalin has engaged in equipment rental for complex foundation since 2002. The machines are specially designed and built with the experience of 30 years in the industry. Most of the machines are radio controlled to minimize the risk of accidents and to increase efficiency. The Work Environment Authority has on several inspections found that these radio-controlled machines are a good example when it comes to the work environment.

The summer of 2014 was supplemented Rovalins mission to offer comprehensive solutions in pile foundations. We also help with technical consultations for solving foundation issues in the most optimal manner possible. More info on their homepage http://www.rovalin.se/

Lindberg Bros. Motorsports extends its gratitude to supporters Rovalin AB, Landmeco, Oslo Tapet & Gulvbelegg AS, Manton Pushrods and Rockerarms, Manley Performance valves, Noonan Race Engineering cylinder heads, Leanders Clutches, Composite Specialties injector hats, Bullet Cams, Jan-Cen, Red Line Oil, XRP, Kjelland Transport, CPI, TM anl, Turebergs, Total Projekt, Geoveta, Scania, BST, Fastec, VSM, Scandrock, and Birka Motorrenoveringar.